Monday, March 12, 2007

First Blog Entry...

Hello,
This is my first blog entry - evah! I'm going to (try and) write about Security, a pet subject of mine. No not the "To Protect and to Serve" kind, but the SSL/TLS/CIA kind, although the former could still technically fulfill the requirements...hmmm...maybe I should think some more about this.

Anyway, a quick snapshot of myself. While I'm too old to advertise my age, I can tell you that I'm not THAT old either :-)
A software engineer by profession, I occasionally dabble in poetry (metric/rhyming and free-verse) and have been published once or twice, mostly twice, ha ha!
I also enjoy photography, and might post some of my favorite pictures pretty soon.

With encouragement I should be able to find footing in the somewhat strange (to me, right now) land of blogging and I hope, be able to keep at it as well.

My Best,
Sesh

No comments: